Since 1982, our personal injury attorneys have been passionate about helping people. We strive to provide exceptional legal services to injury victims throughout the state of South Carolina. When you retain our legal services, you can rest assured that your rights and best interests will be prioritized. Our attorneys will treat you and your family with the care and respect you deserve while we relentlessly pursue the most favorable outcome in your case. Our mission is to help you obtain fair compensation for your injuries and losses. We are passionate about helping people.
We Advocate on Behalf of the Injured, Afflicted, and Young in Our Community
Our small-town attorneys are not afraid of the big cases. When victims are unable to speak for themselves, we are there to fight for them. When the victim is a child, we are particularly tenacious in our quest for justice. Examples of the kinds of cases we are proud to take include the following:
- Children in foster care whose caseworkers fail to keep them safe from abuse and neglect.
- Motorists, pedestrians, or bicyclists injured by distracted, careless, or impaired drivers.
- Elderly loved ones abused or neglected in a nursing home or by home healthcare workers.
- Families of those killed in car crashes or other accidents through wrongful death lawsuits.
- Workers hurt in on-the-job accidents.
- Shoppers or visitors to public spaces who are injured due to unsafe conditions.
Whatever act of negligence has left you or a loved one unable to function as you once did, our attorneys are here to help you get your life back. We will personally handle each legal aspect of your case so that you are able to focus on your physical and emotional recovery.
Call for Your Free Consultation Today
We invite you to meet with us in a free, no-obligation consultation to tell us your story. If we believe you have a claim against a negligent party, we would be happy to take your case and begin fighting for your rights. Connect with us through the link on this page to get started. You deserve to get your life back, and we can help.