Our Greenville, South Carolina, Personal Injury and Child Abuse Law Office
- Greenville, South Carolina
1306 S. Church St.
Greenville, SC 29605
While our main office is in Abbeville, we also work out of an office in Greenville for the convenience of our clients. No matter where you meet us, you will have access to our full range of legal services, including representation for accident victims and victims of neglect and abuse. Our goal is to get justice for the most vulnerable members of our community, and we will fight the insurance company who has denied your claim, the institution who allowed neglect or abuse, or the business owner who failed to maintain a safe environment.
Our Record Speaks for Itself
You have a lot of choices when it comes to personal injury attorneys in the Greenville area, but we think you’ll find that our services can’t be beat. As a small family firm, we offer the personal attention you can’t get at a bigger firm, but our decades of experience mean you will still get the high level of representation your case needs. Reasons to choose Hite & Stone include the following:
- Experience. With over 50 years of collective legal experience, our lawyers have seen it all and know how to fight for maximum compensation.
- Success. We are proud of our record of successful verdicts and settlements. We have won against the big guys and won’t let up when we take your case.
- Ratings. Our law firm has received an AV® rating from Martindale-Hubbell® and we will put our award-winning attorneys to work for you.
Whether you were injured in a motor vehicle crash, a slip and fall, a work injury or you are advocating on behalf of a child who was abused in the foster care system or an elderly loved one who has suffered in a nursing home, our attorneys are prepared and motivated to fight for you.
Schedule a Free Consultation Today
Personal injury and abuse cases are taken on a contingency fee basis, meaning you will not have to pay out of pocket for top-notch representation. Our fees are paid out of your settlement, so we only get paid if we win your case. This means we are highly motivated to get you the best possible recovery so that you can treat your injuries and move on with your life. Find out more about how personal injury cases work by exploring our website and meeting with us to discuss your case. We look forward to meeting you!
Directions to Our Office
From the Northeast (Spartanburg):
- Take US-29 S out of Spartanburg.
- Turn right to merge onto I-85 S toward Greenville.
- Take exit 51 to merge onto I-385 N toward Greenville.
- Drive to N Church Street.
- Our office is on the right.
From the West (Clemson):
- Take US-123 N out of Clemson.
- Turn right onto S-23-475/Andrews Street.
- Turn left onto Dunbar Street.
- Turn right onto Augusta Street.
- Turn left onto McKay Street.
- Turn right onto S Church Street.
- Our office will be on the right.