Thomas E. Hite Jr. is the senior partner and founder of Hite and Stone, Attorneys at Law. Tommy has established a reputation of zealous advocacy on behalf of his clients. He has dedicated his life to helping the people of the surrounding areas in any legal matter that may be presented. He encourages clients to call and share the details of their situations with him.
Tommy has an intense focus on helping the victims of serious or catastrophic injury. During his more than 35 years of experience, Tommy has achieved countless favorable verdicts and settlements on behalf of his clients. If you would like to schedule a free consultation with Tommy, start with a case evaluation. By providing our firm with the details of your situation, we can help you identify all your options and help you select a plan of action.
Contact us at (864) 366-5400 today to consult with Tommy or another attorney from Hite & Stone.
- Serious or Catastrophic Personal Injury
- South Carolina – 1978
- U.S. District Court District of South Carolina
- U.S. Court of Appeals, 4th Circuit
- U.S. Supreme Court – 1985
- University of South Carolina, J.D.
- University of South Carolina, B.A., 1975
Memberships, Accolades & Associations
- South Carolina Bar
- American Bar Association
- South Carolina Trial Lawyers Association
- The Association of Trial Lawyers of America
- American Board of Trial Advocates
- Phi Delta Phi
- Recipient, South Carolina Supreme Court Public Service Award, 1994
- South Carolina State Development Board, 1984-1989
- Character and Fitness Committee, South Carolina Supreme Court, 1992